Our MC Juan Garzon wrote this awesome piece about your final presentation. Make sure that you answer the questions posed […]
- Registration Starts
- Dinner & Networking
- Welcome & Speakers
- Pitches Start
- Attendees vote for the top ideas
- Teams start forming and discussing ideas
- Start to formalize teams and take an inventory of skills. Be honest, and direct about what resources and skills are needed for the weekend. You may stay and work as late as you like, but building re-entry may not be possible.
- Doors open, breakfast and coffee
- Teams formed and setting up workspace for the weekend
- Call for needs & skills
- Mid weekend check-in, status reports, call for help
- Finished for the day. You may stay and work as late as the venue will allow, but building re-entry may not be possible.
- Arrive, breakfast & coffee
- Gut check. Start prepping for presentations
- Pencils down, all work must cease.
- Light dinner
- Final presentations
- Cleanup and final networking.